Since Chris2 tagged me, here goes. Much of this gets talked about here where people on my friends list read, but not much escapes publically.
- I have no college degree. I never attended high school. I didn’t even actually officially enroll in middle school. My highest formal education is the fourth grade.
- I’m transsexual. I live in a tiny town in the rural US, and it works out fine.
- I run a small internet service provider. I bought it from its previous owner after working for him for 8 years. I walked in looking for internet service; I walked out with a job instead. I’ve been doing it pretty much since.
- I’m vegetarian, and while I can make claims of moral superiority, the real secret is that I just don’t like any meats.
- I believe in honesty, directness and independence in unusual ways.
I’m gonna tag scytrin and wolftracks