From rynmorianqueen, modified.
- Who did you last get angry with? I can’t remember now … I don’t get angry much.
- What is your weapon of choice? My bare hands.
- _Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?_I won’t hit anyone without a very good reason.
- How about of the same sex? See above.
- Who was the last person who got really angry at you? That would be my parents , for living my life and not their idea of mine.
- What is your pet peeve? Willful ignorance.
- Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I don’t keep grudges, really, but I don’t generally let myself depend on others much.
- What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a long time? Clean the kitchen.
- What is the latest you’ve ever woken up? Seven PM, but the most I’ve slept put me in at ten AM.
- _A person you’ve been meaning to contact, but haven’t — _ Aremy, Amy, my cousin Melissa, my uncle Eric.
- What is the last lame excuse you made?
- Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Nope.
- When was the last time you got a good workout in? Frisbee on monday nights.
- How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Not once! I just got up after basking in the sun for a moment. More often, though, I’ll quickly calculate the latest I can get up, and re-set it for then.
- What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Quadruple espresso. With peppermint.
- What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? 30oz of beer.
- Do you have an issue with your weight? Not as much as I used to. I saw a girl with a slight belly who was absolutely beautiful, and it set me aright.
- Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Spicy!
- Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, “LUNCH”? Nope.
- How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Five.
- How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? Five.
- Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Yep. Or their mouth. Or hands.
- Have you “done it”?: Had sex? Yeah.
- What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? hands and mind.
- Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Yes.
- Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? “Had to” as in “it’s only smart”.
- How many credit cards do you own? One.
- What’s your guilty pleasure store? Shining Mountain Café.
- If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Get myself independent of the system as much as possible, then put the money into land and fibre optic infrastructure.
- Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich. I can do more with it.
- Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Never.
- Have you ever stolen anything? No.
- How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 11,000
- What one thing have you done that you’re most proud of? A ton of little introductions of people to things and people to people.
- What’s one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Run my business.
- What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Smooth transition to living as a girl.
- Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Only if on a stupid technicality.
- Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes.
- Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? To figure out how a game works, hell yes.
- What did you do today that you’re proud of? Cleaned the office. A bit.
- What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Clothing!
- If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? If it weren’t permanent, I’d love to try on raijna‘s head. If it were, I’d choose me, but swap bodies with a bunch of people.
- Have you ever been cheated on? I don’t belive in owning people.
- Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? …5. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? What I can learn, I do.6. Do you wish you’d come up with this survey? No, but I’m thinking of improvements.
- Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? since I don’t believe pride is bad, lust. But more the seeking than the having.