Tagged by lightwalker, I have been instructed to list my six favorite songs. Alrighty then!
- “Where you end”, by Moby. Not only do the words mean a lot to me and make me happy right now, but the music has this catchy bit that just makes me swoon.
- “Approaching Pavonis Mons by Balloon”, by The Flaming Lips. I love the entire album, and half the songs have been among my favorites, but at the moment, this one is the one because of its simplicity.
- “Heaven is a Halfpipe”, by OPM. Thanks upna.
- “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, by Deep Blue Something, though I prefer the acapella version I have, which is (probably incorrectly) attributed to Rockapella.
- “Electroshock Faders”, by Hooverphonic, which I still cannot pin down why I love it so much. (The whole album of Blue Wonder Power Milk is really good, actually)
- “Galileo”, by The Indigo Girls. lightwalker and I listened to this early in the morning at Quo Vadis while cooking breakfast and realized that we could actually get along and be friends.