Alternately titled “My feet are covered in llama poop and I’m eating weeds, and I like it.”
- two medium chopped onions, gently sauteéd in oil,
- one half teaspoon each of clove, corriander, paprika, red pepper, tumeric, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, fennel, black pepper and allspice,
- sauteé the spices a moment,
- add one tablespoon chopped fresh ginger,
- add eight ounces of water and eight ounces of tomato paste,
blend and set aside. That’s a basic curry sauce recipe.
sauteé one chopped onion until translucent,
- add one half cup of whole milk yoghurt and cook until some of the water disappears,
- add 2⁄3 cup of the sauce,
- add two and a half pounds of garden weeds (I prefer dandelion, lambsquarter and marshmallow) or spinach, and a little water. Put a lid over it and let the greens steam down into a mushy puddle.
This is really delicious.